Artist Create 3 Pixie And Brutus Comics That Will Make You Cry

 Artist Create 3 Pixie And Brutus Comics That Will Make You Cry:


Artist Create 3 Pixie And Brutus Comics That Will Make You Cry:

Spread the love:

Gremlins and Brutes is one of those webcomics that makes people smile no matter what their day is like. One of the reasons that drew them, Ben Head, who has 2.4 million followers on Instagram, are two cute little animals. But now that Ben has a legion of fans, he no longer feels the pressure. I worry about the ending of every comic, but I was the same way before I made Gremlins and Brutes.

My constant goal is progress. I am currently working on getting the Brutes and Elf plush toys; I'm not sure when they'll be finished, but I can't wait for them to be released. Ben has recently been working full-time as an illustrator. “I rarely see the sun, haha ​​when I was a construction worker, I worked outside all the time, but now I spend all day in a dark place, with no reflection on the screen.Yes, it's true, but you're not sorry - in fact, you shouldn't have changed jobs in the first place. I am grateful and blessed to be able to pay for my love of illustration.

1

2


3


THE END

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post